Second National Economists’ Conference 2023: Call for Paper
National Economic Concern Society Nepal (NECS Nepal), in cooperation with some national corporate bodies and their umbrella organizations, has announced Second National Economists’ Conference 2023. The conference is going to be held on 10th March, 2023 in Kathmandu. The major objective of this conference is to bring current economic issues into public discourse among national economists and other stakeholders, and explore the ways for solution. This year we have the conference theme on Facilitate for investment, promote domestic production and utilization to strengthen national economy. The high level government authorities, policymakers, economists, researchers and entrepreneurs are expected to participate at the program.
We would like request you to contribute a paper for presentation at this conference. We have selected some special thematic topics for panel discussion and other open papers for general sessions.
Special thematic topics include
- Promotion of Local Industries and Focus on Utilization of Domestic production
- Liquidity Management and Productive Investment of Banking Sector
- Domestic Productions of Nepal and Market Potential
- Strategies to Import Substitution and Export Promotion
- Creating Youth’s Employment
- Mobilization of National Cooperatives for Business Promotion in Nepal
Open research topics include (but not limited to)
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Foreign Trade
- Industrial Development
- Productive Investment
- Poverty Reduction
- Employment Creation
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy
- Economic Development
- Capital Market
If you are interested to contribute in any topic, please let us know. Full paper can be submitted by Feb 20, 2023. The detail about the venue and program schedule will be published soon.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us.
Office secretariat NECS Nepal